LYChee====>Love you, Cheeeeersss

3.19.2010

Yea...i'm still awake

Yo...there's been a lot comments saying that i didn't update my blog for like...more than half year?
Well,since i'm bored at the office until dunno how to pretend busy...
I'm still on my seat writing this blog to make people feel that i'm really busy xD

After CNY I've been lazying until today.
Life goes on...
I thought I'm really bad luck recently
Although mum is facing some sickness for the moment,but I am confident that she's strong to get through all of these with blessings from god...
And yet, my laptop and pc spoiled both spoiled within 2 days time.
I spent about 300 to fix this stupid dekstop and bought a new laptop (thanks to dad lol)
And what about me myself?always gastrik and feel dizzy...
I feel like really WTF??!!

I think i really have a big fortune in life.
Mum is recovering...
Everything seems going to be okay...
And what else can i say?
Thank god...
I feel myself really lucky that I am really satisfy with my current life...
Will need to keep moving on and fight for future!

0 個意見:

張貼留言

訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]

<< 首頁