Bangkok 4D3N shopping trip - Day 2 and 3
Day 2:
Woke up early in the morning to start our shopping trip. Left hotel around 8am to look for some breakfast.We expect at least McD or some fast food are opened,but we thought wrong.Well, shop is priority.We shop all the way from Pratinum to Platinum.I got a full shopping bag of goods from the mall.
Next,head to the City Centre by hotel free shuttle van.OMG!all shopping malls are neighbouring each other, i.e. Gaysorns,Siam Square,Siam Paragon, Siam Discovery. Prices are a lot more higher here. We didnt get much items here because there're more branded stuff and designer items.But we manage to get a lot Naraya bags with "WOW" prices.A lot more cheaper than Malaysia. I got a total of 4 for myself.

Day 3:
Went to Chatuchak early in the morning. A place with a total of thousands stalls and shops, including art craft, lady accesories, designer shirts&skirts, foods. You name it out!
After that, we went to Khao San Road, the backpackers paradise. Backpackers lodge or everywhere on the street.You can grab some food down the street if you're lazy to walk out off the street.That is why foreigners love this place so much. Western Bars and massage shop are just on the doorstep.I must try to stay at this place the next time I visit Bangkok!

Next, we went to China Town by TUK-TUK. Don't look down on the speed of this little bike weyyy....


This is 300 baht.Just nice for 4 person.I'm wondering if this is immitated sharks fin?
What we do at night?Bangkok is a nice place to drink.But,I'll try it next time.This time,we're still cant get enough of shopping. We went back to Pratinum night market again. xD
Mine and ginie's
It is almost time to say good bye. I'm so sad. First, due to i'm officially broke. Spent about Rm1500 on shopping. But I bet you'll be suprised to see my lugage.I went with an empty luage, back with a full one + hand carry lugage. OMFG!! It's just...insane!
Look forward to the next trip to Bangkok!Tempted to go there every year to have my wardrobe refilled.Anyone sponsor me pls....

Next, we went to China Town by TUK-TUK. Don't look down on the speed of this little bike weyyy....


This is 300 baht.Just nice for 4 person.I'm wondering if this is immitated sharks fin?What we do at night?Bangkok is a nice place to drink.But,I'll try it next time.This time,we're still cant get enough of shopping. We went back to Pratinum night market again. xD
Mine and ginie'sIt is almost time to say good bye. I'm so sad. First, due to i'm officially broke. Spent about Rm1500 on shopping. But I bet you'll be suprised to see my lugage.I went with an empty luage, back with a full one + hand carry lugage. OMFG!! It's just...insane!
Look forward to the next trip to Bangkok!Tempted to go there every year to have my wardrobe refilled.Anyone sponsor me pls....






0 個意見:
張貼留言
訂閱 張貼留言 [Atom]
<< 首頁